Followers

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Finally....Music

Fortunately the wind did not go crazy overnight....not here anyway.  All the snow is gone and we had more rain.




After taking a month off, we finally had a
rehearsal.
Little Wonder and both cats were in attendance.



We finished up at 4.  It was an acoustic rehearsal except for my bass.  Today I attempted to play at least 6 or 7 new songs and I do love it more than playing my regular baritone uke.
We had another new blossom.

Both horses had ground as much mud as possible into their necks, and I attempted to get most of it off before going back in the house.



Omlettes and homefries for dinner....and a bagel.
We need to have more meatless meals this week.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I liked the music. It's currently 8 degrees with just a little snow cover. Not meatless for us tonight....pork chops.