Followers

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Another Gloomy Day....

Fortunately the water in the pasture started going down.....by about 1/3.

After breakfast, Rebel and Buddy were ready to roll.


The pastures are soft, but not outrageous.
Other than going to Wegmans, I did not do much today.  Loved just taking it easy.

Worked on some doo-wop songs.  Does anyone out there have a favorite?
Here I am riding my trike out to the barn tonight.  Notice.  No more snow.
Chores at 5.  What a boring time for the ponies.

These two always look like they have been mud wrestling.


The water went down even more by tonight.  Yay!

I roasted a chicken this afternoon.....
served it with mashed potatoes and a pear/apple/craisin salad.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

We had some rain too, not as much as you, and it was a lot colder.Your dinner, yummy as always.

Sandra said...

It's another dreary, foggy day. We don't have any snow, just mud. I'd thought about getting a trike but nothing is flat around here. Even going to the barn is an incline. Pedaling uphill is above my pay grade! Those boys do love their mud. I love roasted chicken!