Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2024

First in Bridge Today

Another cold morning, but not as bad as yesterday.


No sunshine, so the boys ate their breakfast hay under the shed roof.  I'm so glad we have it.



Buddy came in for a visit while I was cleaning his stall.

Little Wonder was not very excited about going out with me this morning, but he did make it when Gary brought some hot water out to the water trough.

Once again, because there was not much snow, we had the driveway done by 9:30.


At one I was at the library for bridge.  8 people.  We each put in a buck and the winning team takes all.  My partner and I came in first today.  What a surprise.


It snowed the entire time we were there....
and we were pretty close to a whiteout on my way home.

A few minutes after I got there, Finn and Coop showed up for duty.







They are the cutest, sweetest grandsons I could ever ask for.  Appreciate them so much!

I had just enough time to cut up some carrots, grabbed the beet pulp and went out for evening chores.  Rebel and Buddy were in the snow all day.  They prefer to hang out behind the grooming room so they can get out of the wind.



I closed all the doors to the barns in case we get a lot of snow tonight.

Finally....Gary got out the snow blower...instead of shoveling the entire driveway.
Dinner?  Mac and cheese and a salad.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I wish I had a roof overhang like that. Those young men have been raised right. Just by looking at their genuine smiles it's evident they are very good people. They make me want grandchildren. We remain cold until Monday. It's been ages since I've made mac&cheese.