Followers

Monday, January 1, 2024

Jenny to the Rescue

There was about one inch of snow this morning and the temperature was in the high 20s all day.








After chores I put on a mask and went down to Wegmans for some groceries.  In the mood to roast a chicken.
Other than that, making dinner and doing chores....things were pretty quiet around here.  I did spend some time working on an event coming up in February.  Our band and two others are inviting some friends over for a "mini Woodstock" jam at the Lodge.
Jenny came up just before evening chores and did the water and wheelbarrow.  What a trooper!



She even picked the boy's feet for me.





Dinner was a mish mash.  Roasted chicken, leftover baked beans and a green salad.
It tasted pretty good!
Over and out.  We just might get some sun tomorrow.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

How can one go wrong with roasted chicken! You have great people in your life. I hope you both get well quickly.

Val Ewing said...

Nice. Please send me a Jenny. Oh wait! I have Olive who comes to my rescue! But then again I come to hers!

So good to have someone to help.

Your supper looks great. Ours was per request: Biscuits and gravy!
Continue to get better.