Followers

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Finally...Played Bridge

Another wet, muddy, snowy, rainy day.





By the time the boys finished breakfast and got turned out.... it started to snow....



and my trike was covered.





Gary has been bringing wood up from the shed to the back porch for the past several days.  A little at a time.  We have escaped some of the bad weather, but more is headed our way.

Little Wonder and Seymour kept me company while I took a shower before going back to bridge at the library.  It's been a very long time.




Terry C. was my partner and we came in dead last.  That's ok.  It just felt so good to be playing bridge again.  I had gone to Wegmans before and did not get home until 4:15.  It was  raining and dark out there.


Tucked Rebel and Buddy in and now I'm ready to go out by the fire.  Not cooking tonight.  It's every man for himself.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We are just above zero and expecting snow. It's good you got to play bridge again, it had to be a pleasure after so long. Mark always makes the same meal for himself when I don't cook....Fried potatoes, eggs and bacon. It may be the only think he can cook!