Followers

Friday, January 19, 2024

Feed Back

More snow and in the 20s much of the day.



As soon as the driveway was shoveled it filled in again.







I had a 2pm appointment with the Chiro dude.  First I stopped at Tractor Supply for some beet pulp and cookies for the horses....then to my appointment...



Stopped at Wegmans on my way home and only had about half an hour before chores.



Some friends were going out to the Vets Club in Hamlin for fish fries and music.
Feed Back....one of our favorite bands was playing.




We sat with about 10 other people....so many we had to push two tables together.  I can't tell you the last time we went out and listened to a band.  Most of our friends were singers and musicians and if we knew the song we sang it.  Fortunately the roads were not too bad and we were home by 9:30.
Something different different for a change.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun nite out - dinner and dancing to music. Do you have to be a Vets member to attend their dinners? Kathy

Val Ewing said...

Nice night out! I can't recall the last time I went somewhere like that!

Good for you.

Brrr here this morning with -10 F not including the winds chill.

Sandra said...

That looks like so much fun. Great sounding music!