Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Turn On The Fans

Not too bad this morning, but it got hotter and hotter as the day went on.  It's a good thing there was a breeze.






After chores I checked out the Studio as we have a rehearsal tomorrow and I needed to move a few things around.  We will definately need the air conditioner as it will be 90 and muggy.
Made a quick trip to Wegmans.
I picked a few snow peas and some dill that I am hanging on the porch to dry.  Used that, parsley and chives from our garden to make some homemade ranch dressing for dinner.

While the house was still cool I also made some brownie cupcakes with walnuts.

As expected, Little Wonder was not enjoying the heat....nor was I,
I watched the hearing today.  The squeeze Trump and his loyal suck ups put on people was an absolute disgrace.  Something needs to be done about this.  There better be some people thrown out of congress and many serving jail time for what they have done to our country.
Rebel and his Pony spent some time in the run-in (the barn where their stalls are) this afternoon as there was a little breeze passing through,




They sure seem to enjoy having a break in their stalls.




Dinner was simple and delicious,

A salad, grilled corn on the cob and sloppy Joes.
 I did not get a lot of sleep last night and am ready to hit the hay.  Speaking of hay, Finn and Coop are coming up tomorrow morning to help us stack our first delivery.  There is no way I can touch it....for now....
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I am so glad you are behaving and not heaving hay bales , dinner looked fabulous, and flowers, all set for the day ahead.

Sandra said...

Ok, I could move into that room. Just saying. We had opposite weather, hot and humid until late afternoon, then the humidity dropped. a pleasant day tomorrow and then back in the oven. I also watched the hearing. This is beyond comprehension, why are these people, including Trump, free and able to keep pushing the lies and inciting the obviously mentality susceptible? The election worker and her mother broke my heart.