Followers

Friday, June 10, 2022

Out to Lunch With Lorna and Fritch

A gorgeous day.  Almost forgot that the farrier was coming at 9.

When Rebel and Seamus saw me open up the grooming room they voluntarily came in for a cookie.






Seamus was perfect and Rebel was very sensitive in his front right.  He has always been so cooperative and he kept pulling his foot away.



After Sara left,  I started mowing the lawn and then took a shower so I would be ready to go out to lunch with two friends that I have known for almost 50 years. 
Lorna drove us out to Main Street Pizza in Batavia.  For $13.00 you can have a pasta dish and a salad.  The pasta, bread and salad dressings are all homemade.
Lorna and I had the antipasto salad and 
Fritch had spinach and strawberries.
I had pasta Bolonaise and Lorna had Vodka sauce on hers.
Fritch had ravioli.  Just two that were ginormous!
Everything was off the charts and the servings were very generous.  I would give our meals five stars and highly recommend this restaurant.

Back home before two and started mowing again.
Chores at 6:30.









Chicken sandwiches for dinner.
I did watch the rest of the hearing last night.  If there is any justice in this world, those who are guilty of helping with this attempt at a coup will be dealt with.  Can you believe that T and many of his cronies claimed the insurrection was just visitors touring the area?  They must think we are really stupid.  The videos were absolutely horrifying.

Night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Lori I had a grilled chicken sandwich tonight on a grilled hard roll from a deli in Chili so we once again ate the same thing. BUT I didn’t have your wonderful lunch of pasta and salad. I still need to go check out that place in Batavia as you always show a terrific meal from there, I was glad we saw last nights hearing and will be watching the next one as well. I am glad every day he is no longer in office especially with the war in Ukraine because after watching his inadequate ability to handle a breach of the Capital building who could trust him handling any serious involvement making any judgements. Kathy

Sandra said...

The orange moron also said they showed so much love. Seamus makes me laugh, he does some great expressions! The food of today looks fantastic and what a price!