Followers

Monday, June 27, 2022

Music On A Monday

We never got the rain yesterday and it cooled down today....no humidity.












After chores I made a quick trip to Wegmans and at 1 we had a rehearsal.  On Saturday we have a gig at the Farm Market in LeRoy and will be playing some of our oldies.  We've played there before and it's always a good time.








I've been giving Nancy Rhubarb and strawberries...today she brought us some rhubarb muffins!
Little Wonder stayed with me in the Studio for about an hour, but I think he was happier when I put him in the house.
Did not have much time to get dinner together, so I grabbed some sauce out of the freezer before going out for evening chores.  We freeze about 60 bags, using all the ingredients from our garden.








These ponies are going to be very happy tonight when the temperature goes down to 50.




Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely listening!! And another delicious dinner.Hope the weather stays cooler for you.

Sandra said...

That's a mighty good looking dinner!