Followers

Friday, June 17, 2022

Some Relief

What an improvement.





After chores I mowed the front paddock and am going to try not to mow the pastures until July.

Gary threw down a few bales of hay and we put some pellet bedding (soaked and fluffed) in Rebel's stall.  He makes such a mess every day.





I picked a lot of strawberries to take to Jenny's tomorrow as we are having a belated birthday dinner at her house.  I'm in charge of lomain, a salad and strawberries for shortcake.
These blossoms are really gorgeous this year.



I attempted to take a nap as I could not get back to sleep from 4am on.  Only got in about 15 minutes.
Tonight we had dinner before chores.  
Italian sausage with peppers and onions, Mac and cheese and a salad.
Delicious.
Called the ponies and tucked them in.


Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful lilies!
Seamus doesn't mess around, he's coming in. Dinner looks really good, can't beat sausages and Mac & Cheese. I used pelleted bedding for a couple of years, it's great for absorbency.

Nancy J said...

Those lilies, stunning. And Seamus first , he usually trots in last, what a pair they are. Enjoy those berries.