Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Last Pasture

Can't complain about the weather.











Rebel and Seamus kept me company while I mowed the last part of the big pasture.
It took me about 5 days, but I finally finished.
Little Wonder had an appointment at
the Brockport Animal Hospital this afternoon.  His annual wellness Exam, a DHPP booster, Heartworm test (negative) and we picked up Heartworm tabs along with Advantix for fleas and ticks.  It's a good thing we only have one dog, as my bill was just under $250.00!  Our Vet, Dr. Edwards, was very patient with LW, who is not happy when we go there.  He's the best!
Gary did a lot of work in the north garden....really cleaned up the area where the strawberries are growing and picked almost 2 quarts.
Another vegetarian dinner.  White pasta with caramelized onions and roasted red peppers.
I had to pick more greens for the salad.
After eating, we did the chores....



and met Jenny down at Cooper's baseball game.

Little Wonder was happy to see us around 8.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I mowed a third of the lawn! That's a big pasture. Gary is a constant gardener, I am so impressed. Dinner, as usual, looks like I want it. Poor LW, it's no fun going to the dr.