Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Totally Grey

It rained last night and part of today.  Good for doing nuthin'.










Mid morning I grabbed an umbrella and went out to pick strawberries and some greens.

Gary went to Yoga and out to lunch...ran a few more errands while Little Wonder and I cooled it.
At 3:30 I got a haircut and picked up some groceries at Wegmans.  I still can't carry heavy bags, so a very sweet young man loaded everything into my car.
Evening chores....



and then...a super delicious dinner!  The strawberry/fresh greens/candied walnuts/gorganzola salad was off the charts!
So was the rest of the meal.  Yams and country ribs with onions.
I ordered a smart watch for Gary so he can track his steps and heartbeat, AND ONCE AGAIN I needed the help of a rocket scientist to get it set up.  The lack of clear directions......yuck!
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those ribs look so good! I thought about ordering from our local bbq place some ribs for dinner as I have never cooked them, so we would once again have eaten the same thing. Ended up having soup instead. Glad someone at Wegmans helped load your bags. You sure don’t look your age Lori. Your pets, farm chores and good living keep you moving and that’s just as important. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are getting back to your routine gradually. Glad to hear it. Lisa

Sandra said...

I concur, you do not look your age. Dinner once again looks good enough to eat. The four loggers all look happy and the clematis is a beauty.

Nancy J said...

There were some comments on our bReakfast TV this morning about modern technologies, and the various cords and chargers, nothing that fits one brand fits another, Apple has Lightning, Samsung another probably every other one has their own too. The studio announcer got quite worked up about it all,What a great idea for Gary, and I am so glad you ask for assistance when it's needed.