Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Mowing Again.

Not too bad this morning, but we ended up in the mid 80s.




Little Wonder was not too excited about the weather.

After morning chores I started mowing the pastures....was trying so hard not to do it until July.
Gary spent hours weed whacking around his barn and removing branches from the tree next to the entrance of the small pasture.

The grass is not nearly as green since we have not had enough rain and it has been SO hot.

I got 3/4 of the way done and then had to get ready to go to the library for bridge.  Will try to finish tomorrow.
Bridge lasted until after 4:30 and I still had to go to Wegmans (already hit Tractor Supply for shavings), so I got home after 5 and was in no mood to make dinner.
Fed the ponies and Little Wonder....




then we went down to Piccolo Bistro for dinner.
When we finished eating, the light was gorgeous in the village.
How do you like my new screen saver?
His highness is napping next to me.
Our latest blossom is huge....does all this heat make a difference?


Night all.

 

2 comments:

Brown said...

Under your care your animals and your farm flourish.

Sandra said...

I like the screen saver! I have stopped mowing my lawn, it's too hot and dry. Wonder has such an expressive face, he doesn't like the heat!