Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Major Frustration Over a Fitbit...

Beautiful weather again.








After chores I decided to mow the back pasture to see how it felt.  Went real slow.
I think I will do a section at a time.






Gary drove to Avon this morning to pick up the part needed to repair the John Deere.  When he got back to the farm he installed it and now the wheels can turn again.  Yay!
I picked some rhubarb and a handful of strawberries 
so I could make those muffins again.
I also added walnuts.
I know you need to follow directions, but once again I winged it and with the additional ingredients I ended up with 16 muffins instead of 12.


They turned out well and are so delicious.  The extra rhubarb and nuts (and the strawberries) will be used again.
I decided to get a Fitbit so I could monitor my heartbeat and I can't believe that no directions come with it!  I can't tell you how long it took for me to get it set up (with help)!  Drove me nuts!  When you are my age and not a techie, this is so discouraging.  
A veggie dinner tonight.  I made a big bowl of macaroni salad and served it on a bed of greens.
Then, I spent over an hour with Spectrum trying to figure out why our home phone will not ring into Gary's cell phone.  4 people later the problem was solved.  Somehow (Gary has no idea) about 8 numbers were blocked and our land line number was one of them.  It took so long the ponies had a dinner later than usual.










We are going to be eating Mac salad for days.
Night all.





 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

That's a hearty meal, maybe meals on wheels for anyone driving past???? Fitbit, pacemaker, I could swap for some of my pain patches, see if they would help the watch get itself sorted out!!! I keep telling myself only 7 days and then NO more.

Sandra said...

That's an impressive garden! I had a Fitbit when they first came out. not a watch, a clip on, it went through the laundry a couple of times and that was that. At least you got it figured out.I didn't know a landline can direct calls to a cellphone. I dumped the landline maybe 12 years ago, so that's probably why I didn't know this. I love a pasta salad.

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren have to help us with everything technically challenging for us. I feel sorry for folks who have no young ones close by to help with what we use in our lives. Kathy