Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Last Night I Chased The Sunset


I had to make a quick trip to Wegmans for some carrots after I posted in this Journal last night and could not resist finding a spot to grab a photo.
This morning was not too bad, but it was 91 by the time I went out for evening chores.








At 1 I was down at the Library ready to play some bridge.
and on the way home I noticed that there were quite a few boats docked at the Welcome Center.  I haven't taken any photos there in quite awhile.

The one below was my favorite.

One week from tonight Summer Serenades will be starting.  Hopefully there will be a crowd sitting on this hill.

When I got back to the farm I started on dinner before going out for chores.  A veggie stir fry.  We have been very good about having vegetarian meals this week.  4 times.








Tomorrow it's supposed to be even hotter and muggier so the ponies are going to be hanging out by the fan.





I had a fresh pineapple and decided to add it to the veggies with a sweet and sour sauce.
Topped it with green onions and sesame seeds and
served it over lomain....with a side of bananas....of course.
Off Duty. 
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the new header photo. The post shadow casts a perfect band around Rebel. I think it's so cool to live by the Erie Canal. I'd like to say I live by Lake Superior, but that would be a stretch too far, I live in a state that has part of Lake Superior. You are so active, I think that's why you are so young.