Followers

Friday, March 26, 2021

Post #7197 Some of Each

We went from gorgeous morning light to heavy rains to high wind warnings and a big drop in temperature. 









We ended up with wind gusts up to 50 MPH while it was raining, and the horses were not letting Berlin in the indoor.  I put them in their stalls by 12:30, so they chowed in comfort.

At 1:30 
We had a rehearsal and it was a good one.  We're prepping for a little gig on April 30th for a tree planting in Corbett Park (for Arbor Day).  There is no electric there, so we will be acoustic and have decided to practice some of our old songs.  Here's one of them.

Ironically, while Tom was singing, a photo showed up on my computer slide show that was taken years ago at the Farm Market.  Jimmy (on the left) started our Buskers group and he has since passed.  What a loss to our community.  Nancy (Tom's wife) is in the middle and is also a very important 
part of She Sings.
This video is black because I have my camera pointed inside my headset.  Because I am not hooked up to my regular amp, I can't record it any other way.


Needless to say..not much else got accomplished today.
At 4:30 I went out to the barn to groom Berlin and Rebel and put on their blankets.  The temperature is going down to the 30s tonight and I am not interested in having a colicky horse.  They need to stay warm when there is such a big temperature drop.  Before having their dinner they were able to spend some time outside.
My trike got a good washing.
Did you have high winds today?

Leftover Thai food for dinner.  No bananas so I had a mango.
(and we finished up the 1940s jello with carrots and pineapple).
Weird combo, but it tasted great.
That's it.
Night all.







2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Crikey, hang onto your hats and your hair. Love that song, I could listen all afternoon,.

Val Ewing said...

We didn't have high winds on Friday, it was sort of sunny and sort of overcast and sort of chilly. Basically a mix.
Today? Cool, damp, foggy, damp, foggy, grey...did I say foggy? And drizzly.
Lots and lots of mud around.