Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Post #7174 I Can See Grass!

Started off with a beautiful sunrise.  Played with photoshop elements for this shot.



A little chilly when Little Wonder and I went out to do chores....

but all that sunshine warmed us up.





I had another small batch of Phoebe's flowers in the dining room and they are still hanging on.
Two weeks.
At 1:30, went into the Library to get ready for a practice with She Sings.

Got everything plugged in to this magic box and still can't believe the sound I get through my headphones.  It has improved our practices by 100%, and it sounds like we are in a recording studio.
Technology......


We sang a real variety of songs today.
Warmed up with Wonderful World, then Wildflowers, When You Say Nothing at All, The Water is Wide, Puff The Magic Dragon, Come Go With Me and finally, Jackson.  Instead of singing song after song after song, we start with an old one and then really work on three or four so our harmonies are tight.  This system has made such a difference.  I wonder if we will get another gig when all this Covid stuff relaxes.
This afternoon the snow was still melting and the ponies were enjoying the sunshine.

Yesterday the back pasture was covered with snow.

Made asparagus soup for dinner.  Just happened to have all of the ingredients.



Of course I did not follow the recipe.  I only had 1 pound of asparagus so I added a big potato.



Good for a change.
The sunset was also gorgeous.
Night all.











 

No comments: