Followers

Friday, March 12, 2021

Post #7183 My New Luna Zebra

Wow!  Don't let the sunshine fool ya.

The wind came up this afternoon and it was frigid.  Blankets back on for tomorrow.





The rhubarb has started popping up through the dirt.





Gary is doing some painting for our friend Randy and Little Wonder and I held down the fort.

We had a rehearsal today at 1:30.
My new uke was scheduled to arrive today and I hoped it would get here before we started to sing.


Because we are listening through our headphones and we are all in separate homes, I can't record music like I used to.  Today I tried putting my camera up my headset and this is what I got!
Of course the delivery was made half an hour before we were finished.
It's the uke on the left.  At 3:45 I grabbed it and drove to Stutzman's (a guitar store) to have end pins put in so I could attach my strap.  Also bought an appropriate cable and some back up strings.  Hope to try it out when I finish posting.  I've never had and acoustic-electric uke before.
The late afternoon sun was magnificent, as we were headed to the 30s and probably teens with the wind.
An instant replay for dinner minus the chicken.
While we were eating, the house was getting "beamed."




Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Love those beads! Beautiful light.
How was the Uke?
We are headed for colder temps and a snow on Monday I think. But I am ready to get out and enjoy the sunshine today.
Critters are shedding and daffies are poking their heads up.