Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Post #7180 Stephanie's Birthday...


Very hard to believe how old this kid is today!
She and her family now have a home in Kansas City so we don't get to celebrate together.
If she is 53, that makes me 77.  Yikes!

Not bad this morning.  
Started off with a beautiful sunrise and most of the day was nice and bright.




The outdoor arena should be pretty dried out by tomorrow night if we really hit 65 degrees.



We sure did the right thing putting all that old hay on the paddock.  The footing has been great.








Good light inside too.

Last night I took the plunge and ordered a new uke.
This one is an acoustic-electric baritone and it should be quite an improvement.
My Cordoba was having problems with the pick-up.
Can't wait to try it.
As it got warmer by noon, I went out and took the blankets off the ponies.



Angel rolled within seconds.



At 2 I had an appointment with the massage therapist.  Have not been there in a long time, but feel more comfortable about it now that I am over a month out from my second Covid shot.  Much needed.

Leftover cabbage soup for dinner.
The light is so beautiful when the sun starts to set.



Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Yikes indeed!!! Our older daughter was 58 on 6th March , so that makes me 80.5 years of age.I remember what our GP said years ago, every morning is a good one when you put 2 feet on the floor. Happy Birthday Stephanie, we didn't get to see our girl either, but her parcel was posted, and inside were a book, and lots more, and each gift was wrapped by itself, so a total of 6, and with a card was the best present to arrive.Distance is hard, travel difficult, but love can fly in an instant. XXX to you, as from one Mum to another Mum's daughter.

Val Ewing said...

Awesome for you! All this is great news. Oh and you look so very young too!
Yesterday we hit the 60's and more snow melted. Hopefully we do get a nice rain now as we've had such a dry fall.
A new Uke! Yippee! I wouldn't have a clue what to do with one, but you have such talent!

If I sing the coyotes howl.
Have a great day.

lilysgrannie said...

Can't wait to see your new ukulele and maybe even hear it? Happy birthday to your daughter, mine is 47 and I too am 77!