Followers

Friday, March 19, 2021

Post #7190 Hot Stuff is on the Way

The wind was so nasty, it was freezing this morning.  With the chill factor it had to be in the low teens.  By late afternoon it was 35 and there was no way it felt like it.

I'll bet Little Wonder appreciated his red coat

At 1:30 we had our usual She Sings practice.

This Focusrite/Jamulus system we are using is so amazing.

Nancy introduced us to this new song.  I had never heard it before and it's going to be a beauty.
It was recorded by putting my camera up to my headset.




Little Wonder and I went for a short walk late afternoon and the ponies were hanging out in the outdoor arena.  There is just enough new grass to keep them busy.  We are fortunate not to have mud at this point and if we don't get hit with a lot more snow the transition to spring could be great.




I had to make a quick trip to Wegmans and finally picked up a bunch of flowers for our kitchen table.
Not bad for four bucks.



Dinner was simple.  A salad, meatball sandwiches and chips.



Night all.



 

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

It is fun to hear you sing. I can't hold a tune but I can make hound dogs howl.

We are supposed to be in the 60's today. Wow. Guess I'll do a lot of pasture cleaning!

lilysgrannie said...

Beautiful song!

Lori Skoog said...

Val....that was not me singing. It was my friend Nancy. She is the one who brought the song to our group. A week of warm weather is headed our way!