Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Post #7181 What a Day!

The springlike conditions today put all of us in such a good mood!  At 6:30 tonight the temperature was still 60 degrees!






Jennifer and Merlin were here to work on their test by 8am.












After they left I finished morning chores and then our neighbor, Darla, stopped over with her two pups.  I wanted to give her a car seat for the dogs.

It was in the low 30s last night and the barn was cold so the ponies had on their blankets.
I was able to take them off by 10:30.









If we don't get a lot more snow, the outdoor arena is going to be in good shape early!




It was so bright this afternoon, Little Wonder was squinting.



A little before 5 Jerry arrived with some hay, and of course Gary was on a conference call and I had to wheel it into the barn.  Fortunately, Karen came to do evening chores and helped me with the last 6 bales.  It is positively gorgeous and I plan to get more.
It was Jerry's birthday yesterday.  We are both the same age and still doing this crazy physical stuff.
While he was here Jen and a friend stopped over.
There was some mighty good light going on inside too.
Ordered out for dinner.  No cooking.
Night all.





 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Phew, no cooking??? Love the sunshine and the riding.

Val Ewing said...

Looks like an excellent day. I can't wait until the mud/ice stuff is gone so I can get full of shedding hair and go ride!
That is some nice looking hay.