Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Post #7184 Brrrrrr....

Between the wind and the temperature, the sun did not warm us up today.





After chores I went up to the loft in the horse barn and threw down some hay.
I opened up the back door to sweep out hay and the horses were curious.
This hill takes them up to the second floor of the barn...fortunately they did not come in.



When I got back in the house I got out my new uke and sang for about an hour.
I like it.  Seems easier to play.
Little Wonder and I jumped in the car and ran a couple errands.  Gary was out at Randy's painting so when I got home I built a fire and was ready for a nap.  That didn't last long as a friend stopped in to help me with my Uke and computer.  I sure have a lot to learn about my iMac.
Seymour is still having trouble with his ears.  The two tumors have grown and he keeps shaking his head and scratching it.  Fortunately he likes to have me clean him up with nice warm water.
The sunset was another beauty.
I made a salad, then 
went out to the barn for evening chores.



We had chicken and rice soup with lemon for dinner.


Night all.



 

No comments: