Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Post #7192 60 Degrees......

 It was colder than I thought it would be this morning and Little Wonder needed his red coat.

It looked like this a 6:45.

I put the hay in the sunshine so it would be warmer for the horses.





After chores I picked the outdoor arena and was kept company by the herd.  Hopefully I can work on the footing in the next few days.





I needed to get some Senior feed for Berlin and then stopped at the carwash.  Little Wonder was with me and later we made a delivery to Jen....
a few of the brownie cupcakes I made yesterday.
He and Buster got along pretty well!
Decided to have another picnic dinner and made some potato salad, which I

served with the rest of the hot dogs and bean salad.
After this is posted, I'm going to watch the rest of the Syracuse game.
Night all.


No comments: