Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Post #7195 Like My Swedish Gram Used To Make

The morning started off with some slow, steady rain so I put the hay under the shed roof and hung 3 bags in other indoor spots.







Eventually it stopped, the temperature almost reached 70 and the sun was brilliant.
These are our first flowers and they are beautiful.



I started taking down the bamboo on the other side of the driveway and finished before dinner.
Little Wonder and I took a ride to deliver a loaf of Carina's cinnamon swirl bread to Jenny...

and we also picked up some bedding at Tractor Supply.  My new car is now my farm truck.



Here is what I am talking about.  I bet I was eating this in the late 40s early 50s when we went to my Swedish Gram's for Sunday dinner.  Jello with grated carrots and crushed pineapple topped with a dot of mayo.  We had it for dinner tonight with a leftover casserole and it tasted great!!!
Tomorrow we will have to move the pile of bamboo so it will be in the right place for the Town pickup.
Night all

 

No comments: