Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Post #7185 The Wind is Brutal!

Good grief!  My hands were frozen tonight and it's supposed to be 12 degrees in the morning!

Time to get up sleepy head....







After chores I got busy in the kitchen.
First I made bean salad....
then made sauce and meatballs.  I've been in need of a pasta fix.
Much of the time I have bean salad in the frig as we love it on our green salads.

Many years ago we needed a new frig and when it was delivered, we realized that it was much smaller than the one we had before.  It is constantly jammed.  How does yours look?
Plenty of good light today.


My girl was in it late afternoon and she kept posing for me.









Jenny stopped up for awhile around 4 and I had her test out the meatballs.

With the time change, we are planning to eat dinner before going out for evening chores.


Another beautiful sunset, and I was too lazy to jump in the car and chase it.


Got the ponies tucked in....



and it was still not dark when Little Wonder and I got back to the house.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

We are to have a snow 'something' with freezing rain today and yesterday the winds on the ridge were pretty wild.
I hope it warms up a bit for you!
Loved seeing the sunset.
Our morning sunrise today is red and wild looking.