Followers

Monday, March 2, 2020

Where Was My Camera Today?

We are now in the mud phase as the 
temperature was in the high 40s today 
and 98% of the snow melted.  On top
of that, we had some rain.



 After chores I made a quick trip to Wegmans and spent much of 
the afternoon prone.  A very lazy day.
That did not stop me from making another
delicious vegetarian dinner.
First I sautéed an onion, then added two chopped plum tomatoes.

 Made a salad... (baked a fresh batch of croutons first).
 Tossed with pasta....
 and added Romano cheese and fresh ground pepper.
Such an easy meal that you can make in 20 minutes.
 Delicious.
 Phoebe and 
 Little Wonder
 are going to join me
as we continue to take it easy in front of the fire.
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sometimes I think I prefer the snow to mud even with the warmer temps. Blue and Grady and Sami all rolled in the mud and what a mess they were.

Nancy J said...

Mud and slush for you, we have heat and cloud down here, too hot to even be outside working for more than a few minutes. Love the meal, a super recipe.

Val Ewing said...

We are entering the mud season here too. Time to get out a pan to wash my boots off before coming to the porch. Parking near the house will not be possible until it dries up!
It's sugar maple time here!