Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Brilliant!

Bright skies and good light all day long.








 After chores I sat out on the porch (facing south) off the kitchen for about 40 minutes
soaking up the sun.  It's been a long time.  I don't think it got out of the high 30s.

 I did a couple loads of laundry, changed sheets and vacuumed the downstairs.
After lunch, the sun was blasting into the bedroom and I decide to take it in
and watched a movie with my buddies.







Around 6 we started a fire and watched the C virus updates.
I have now given up my art classes and we will not meet Wednesday 
to play our music and have dinner together.  Just don't want to
take any chances.  We were supposed to all bring in some new music
that we would like to learn and I am going to challenge everyone
to post their songs so we can practice on our own.  Could be fun.
The libraries in our area are closed now and we choose to be on
lockdown until we run out of food.
The most helpful thing we can do is stay home.

 Before dinner I went out to do evening chores and the light was still fabulous.




 Even in the barn....
 and the back 40.



 Dinner was an instant replay.  We are pretty good at the leftover thing.

 Today was so good for my brain....
 and it has everything to do with the sun.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

You nay well get some time to be yourself for 2 weeks or so, then we heard tonight the virus may be present for months and months. Lap up the luxury of being home while you can. Love your back 40 photos today.

Val Ewing said...

Leftovers play a big part in our house too. I need to do one errand today and then we go into isolation too.
It will be a very long time before we run out of food.
Thank goodness for books on Kindle for my down time!
Stay well and safe.