Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sun Dog!





































Bad news!  Brockport has it's first confirmed case of the virus.
No name, just a woman from our town.
I'm seriously staying here....period (I would consider a trike ride by myself).
The sun dog this morning surprised me....usually when they appear, the temperature
is outrageously frigid.  I shredded paper this afternoon and threw a big bag in Rebel's stall.
Certainly have enough time to do things like this!
Having a fire sure helps....so did our comfort food for dinner.  Yum.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

We have a positive case in Rotorua, where our older daughter lives. way too close for feeling at all comfortable now. And in your town too, good time to hunker down. We have cancelled all tradies, and no more painting or renovations for a long time. Love the purple cover, a bright spot in a worrying day.

Grey Horse Matters said...

It's best to stay home if you can. I did have to go to grocery store but wore gloves and stayed well away from people. It boggles my mind that no one in the store had gloves on not even the cashiers. We just had a confirmation of one death in town. An elderly man (88) in assisted living. I hope they get a handle on this sooner than later.

Val Ewing said...

I did my last outing today. Charlie to get his shots. The vet wore mask and gloves. That stunned me. However I was glad she was taking care. I also inquired if she'd close up. She replied it was a decision she was carefully considering hour by hour. Feed for the Senior mules are home, extra dog food, home. Me? Home! Stay well please!