Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Rained Out....

It was so dark this morning I did not wake up until 7:40.
The temperature was not too bad, but it dropped during the day.
Class at 10:30.  By 3 the horses were soaked so I put them in
until Karen got here and they were able to go back out.




















 Late afternoon I started on dinner.







 It was delicious.
I'm still staying close to home and plan to continue to keep
going out to a minimum.  At this moment, New York State
has the highest number of Corona cases and this is just the
tip of the iceberg.  Fortunately, the majority of them are
in a section of New York City where they are going to close
schools and discourage large events.  Personally, I think it
is smart for people to stay home so the hospitals can prepare.
This sure is a crazy time and the impact is going to be huge
in many ways.  I am so concerned for the small business owners
and parents who can't go to work because their children need 
to be home and cared for.  In this area, the grocery stores
are being hit hard and bleach, wipes etc. are not available.
Hope all of you and your families are ok and prepared to
spend some time in "solitary" if needed.

Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

It is scary depending on who you listen to. Now I will try and recall my Grandmother's stories of the 1918 pandemic and how she and her family survived.
Please stay safe.