Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

She Sings....and Sings...and Sings

Off to a good start.


 But it was cold and turned grey.














Today we rehearsed at Nancy and Tom's.
A good one.



 I don't expect you to listen to all these clips...
just want to save them on my Journal.
I can't tell you how much fun it is to be a part of this group.

We have a gig next Monday, but I think it will be cancelled because of the virus.
I sure hope we will be able to continue practicing.
We have learned a lot and it makes my week.




When I got back to the farm Berlin checked me out
as soon as I got out of the car.
She really pays attention when I am outside.


 Gary had a conference call and I made a quick trip to Wegmans.
Picked up a roasted chicken....
 made coleslaw
 and some home fries.
 Comfort food and easy, since I got home late.

Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Goodnight Sweetheart, my pick for today. They were all so harmonious, but this was my favourite. The virus is having widespread effects on so many events, down here a yearly quilting event, still being held as far as I know ( I'm not going) but I am guessing not so many will want to mingle in the crowds. One cafe had a hand sanitiser, that, once you put your palm under, automatically squirted out a blob!!! Then it was a visit to a quilt shop, after all fabric is a real necessity if I get to be isolated for 2 weeks. Keep safe up there, and if anyone uses teatree oil for a sanitiser, be sure to keep it well away from the doggies and cats.One web site said it was dangerous for them.Not sure if this was if they sniffed, licked or swallowed???

Val Ewing said...

Nursing homes are closing here and schools are cancelling field trips and large gatherings. Stay safe and well, friend!