Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Stills - Going to the Dogs

I just talked Gucci and Phoebe into modeling and these shots are hot off the press.  Both girls love to hang out with me in the barn and could use a good bath about now.


 Gucci is a rescue from Tennessee.

 
  Phoebe is a rescue from Kentucky.



 Both are spoiled rotten and could not be sweeter.

 I had to give them each a cookie before they would pose for me.

They look a lot different when their hair is long.





 Phoebe is a therapy dog and Gucci is a wannabeeeee.



They bring a lot of light to this world.


To see more dogs, click on Sunday Stills in my sidebar.

9 comments:

Nancy J said...

A super series of wonderful models, they are truly " Fill The Frame" pics, and didn't they do well to sit still. Greetings to all, Jean.

Michaele said...

What lucky pups to have found you!!

Nancy said...

Those Southern girls have attitude. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

I'm sure all the dog magazines will be calling soon for these adorable dog models. Such sweeties.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Your pups are soooooo sweet!

Michelle said...

They look awfully sweet to me.

Sharon Creech said...

They are beautiful and very lucky to have found a home with you. Great, great pics! xx

Val Ewing said...

Awww I missed this! Such beauties!
Morris works for cookies too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boy oh boy you guys got it good!
Lily