Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Melting

What a difference.  The temperature went up to 42 today.












 I had a follow up appointment with the Doc who did my colonoscopy and managed to go to Wegmans, but am still in low gear.  My cold is starting to break up.  Yey.... 

Did not accomplish anything except for making chicken salad for dinner.

Loved doing chores with the milder temperature.




 Boy!  Was this good.
Leftover chicken, a little onion, grapes, celery, craisins and mayo topped with almonds on a bed of greens.
Night all.

5 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Oh wow, that looks simply delicious!

Please stop that...I am drooling on my keyboard!

:)

Michelle said...

Glad you are on the road to recovery.

Cloudia said...

Point Shoot Delight!



ALOHA to YOU
from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

Oak Creek Ranch said...

That salad looks delicious. Why can't I think of things like that to make with "what's around" the kitchen! Love your header shot. Glad you are feeling better. I'm crawling back to normal myself; still no energy.

Ken Mac said...

don't why I thought that. Glad I am wrong. I need my Skoog Farm fix.