Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Long Overdue Welcome!


I've had many new followers that I would like to acknowledge and say thank you for following my Journal.  If you have blogs, I sure would like to check them out.  Many of you have just a name listed.
Your Special Dog, Caroline Davis, Lisa Lynn, Jaime, Karen Agostinelli, Laura Lee, Poppy Q, Susan McKee-Nugent, Kelly, Apri S., Gary Wahlers, Phylis, Monica, Lynn Fountain, Kris, Marit and Abraham Lincoln.
To read more about them, you can click on their thumbnails in my followers section, starting at the top left.
Thanks again!

5 comments:

YourSpecialDog said...

Amazing Flower :)

Welcome to join my blog
Yourspecialdog

Cloudia said...

such a flower photo!


And we are all together, how nice


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

Michaele said...

Welcome one and all! Hang on because she is FULL of surprises!

L.L.E said...

HI! Thank you for the warm welcome :) I've been following your blog for several weeks now and really enjoy all your photos of the farm, delicious food and your pretty horses. What a dream life you live!

I do have a blog, check it out anytime.
http://breezyvalleyranch.blogspot.com/

Ken Mac said...

You're not going anywhere are you?