Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

AHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The sun and the moon and no stars....this morning.

It was chilly and I wore a hat.

Fortunately I did not leave it on very long.

The horses wore their sheets in, but by afternoon they didn't need them.

Phoebe loves sitting in this particular spot so the sun will keep her warm. Gucci...who knows where she is...probably upstairs in the barn trying to find Bermuda (the cat) so she can harass him.

As you can see...all the horses made sure they got mud all over themselves (and their sheets) before I took them off.





By 1:30 we finally hit 60 degrees. Unfortunately, I still felt like crap and spent most of the day in the house. I must admit that it feels much better when I am outside.

There are more and more signs of fall.... dried out black eyed susans...

Yellow leaves...

A few beautiful blossoms....



Had to start a fire late afternoon as the house was chilly. I got under a blanket on the couch and watched "Revolutionary Road." Not my favorite movie, but not bad.

Out to do evening chores with the pups. They play like this everyday.

A couple more shots on the way into the house.

Fall...fall...fall...

Pretty soon all the color will be gone.



Ate dinner before chores tonight. Lots of leftovers from last nights feast. I just don't have it in me to post something later so I have been making a huge effort to get this done before 8. Now for a shower and bed. Night all.

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures. I hope you feel better soon and the weather stays sunny and warm.

Barb said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lori. Your fall colors are lovely. Keep warm by the fire.

restoration42 said...

Stay cozy and get well!

Kcalpesh said...

Moon in the day time, so cool! The shadow photo is brilliant. The horses are gorgeous! Your pets are cute and the colors of the flowers and leaves leave me stunned! Nice day and nice shots!

- Pixellicious Photos

allhorsestuff said...

Hiya sweet,
I pray you feel better too. I have been thinking of you alot lately...making a post in your honor. I like your stule!
Kac