Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2021

#7389 Gary's Birthday Dinner.



Another beautiful day....75ish.  Perfect time to mow the lawn.
Gary finally finished the fine grading around the windmill.

I also mowed the path around the pastures.

I came to a screeching halt when I started mowing the front lawn.  Hundreds of black walnuts were all over the place and needed to be picked up.


I binged on the Netflix series "Maid" this afternoon and at 6 we went down to Jenny's as she and Scott prepared a superb dinner for Gary's recent birthday.
A French apple tart for dessert.
I made the salad and everything in it was from our gardens.




Scott had grill duty and Jenny made the scallops....Gary's favorite.

What a feast.
Little Wonder went with us and could hardly contain himself.

I need to get this recipe!  Jenny picked the apples from our tree this afternoon and they were so caramelized!

Buster and Little Wonder had some good play time.
Night all.

 

No comments: