Followers

Friday, October 1, 2021

#7388 Power Bowls

Not quite as cool as yesterday, but another beauty.







After chores I cut down more of the bamboo and started cleaning up around the boulders.  I ran into some little rocks and stacked them on the others.  
Hopefully they will be nice and clean after the next rain.  I love where they were placed.

Actually, I would not mind taking down even more of the bamboo.
Gary continued working by the windmill and is about ready to throw on some grass seed.

I decided to make power bowls for dinner and started out with some brown rice and black beans.
The greens are from our garden and we have a LOT more.


So... greens, brown rice, black beans, chopped tomatoes, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, chicken and cheese.
This is what it looked like after I mixed everything together.  A delicious mess.
Karen and I switched chores so I had duty this evening.





The sky was gorgeous, but I did not have the energy to chase the sunset.





How about that outdoor area!  The grass has really filled in and the horses view it as another pasture.



Night all.

 

No comments: