Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Chilly? Chilli!

A chilly morning, but we ended up in the high 60s.

I made a quick trip to Wegmans and mowed the lawn...then at 3 I got a hair cut. Other than that, I did not get much done today.  Well, one load of laundry,

No "She Sings" rehearsal today.  Little Wonder's ears were spared.

Gary's garlic is all set, except for the dump truck of leaves that should be delivered one of these days.

The late afternoon sky was quite spectacular.

Angel....






I made a crock pot of chili this afternoon.  Usually I make vegetarian, but today I added some ground beef.
Topped it with a spoon of sour cream cheddar cheese and some crushed corn chips.

Delicious and a sign of changing seasons.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

A friend of mine that I used to work with years ago, is known locally as the Garlic Man. He does love his garlic!
They garden on a huge scale and are at the Farmer's Market every Saturday that they hold it.

Yum. I am making chili tomorrow.