Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Acorn Squash and Apple Soup

Another amazing day loaded with sunshine and in the high 70s.










Little Wonder and I picked some apples.....
and celery....
and some carrots.....

I decided to make Acorn Squash and Apple Soup for dinner.  Every single veggie was from our own gardens including the chives for the garnish. 












When it was finished, I sat down and started reading my latest Grisham book.
Later, I took Little Wonder out for a short walk and all the ponies were in the indoor.





Apparently Berlin took her mask off somewhere.


Before dinner, the afternoon light was doing it's thing...and Little Wonder was doing his thing.

The soup was delicious!  Topped it off with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and some chives.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Wow that sounds amazing. We have tons of Winter Squash that I need to cook and freeze up. I use squash in my soups and stews as well as a side dish.
Yummy!