Followers

Monday, October 4, 2021

#7391 Almost 3 Inches of Rain in Two Days


It was already raining when I went out to the barn and by the time I left it was pouring!!!!




The Rebel does not mind getting soaked if he can eat grass.
Anyway, I had a full wheelbarrow and was ready to push it through the paddock but I had to go around Berlin, who was under the shed roof.  Hit a big pile of mud and the wheel barrow tipped over pulling me down with it.  A face plant in the mud and I was between the two handles.  Managed to get out of there, then fell backwards so I could also soak my back!  A real Lucille Ball moment and I had to laugh.  Too bad Gary was not there with a camera is it was quite a sight.  As if that was not enough, Little Wonder and I were even more drenched by the time we got back to the house, where I immediately had to take off all my clothes.  Guess you had to be there.
I did not feel well last night and did not get much sleep, so I took it easy all day.  Read a lot and made some croutons.




Little Wonder went with me to run a quick errand .....
and Gary made us French toast for dinner.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be more exciting.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better too. Good thing Gary could make something for you to eat!
I would get water and bread from my hubby if I ever felt crappy.

Falling in the mud. That is funny and not funny. But I've had those days too.

Feel better!