Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Time For A Veggie Stirfry

High 40s this morning.



We had sunshine off and on.







Around 10:30 we went down to the Farm Market to pick up a few things and by then the wind was very strong.  Berlin spent some time under the shed roof while the others were eating grass.
One of the plants we brought in yesterday had a new blossom this morning.
I trimmed a lot of leaves off the fig tree....there's a lot of growth on the top and I hope it does well.  It liked spending the past few month outside.
My buddy took a nap while I watched a movie this afternoon.

I got everything together for dinner, put the rice in the oven and went out to do chores.







The ponies are going in before dark....earlier and earlier.
Why is it that the sky is so beautiful just before sunset....even if it has rained all day.
Got back in the house by 6:15 and started the stirfry.











We certainly had a lot of veggies tonight.  Onions, celery, peppers and carrots (from our garden) along with cabbage, water chestnuts, snow peas and bean sprouts.  I always have a banana on the side.  Delish  and enough left for tomorrow.

Night all.

 

No comments: