Followers

Friday, May 8, 2020

We Actually Had A Little Snow Today....

and it was cold all day long.

 Sidney and Seymour woke me up at 5:10 this morning
so they could go outside.  The sun was just starting to come up.
The tulips on our kitchen table looked 
very dramatic in the dark kitchen.

 Of course I went back to bed.
Usually go out to do chores around 7:30.






 Gary ran a couple errands today and came home with
this beautiful basket of flowers for Mother's Day.
 The tulips are so open, the petals are ready to drop off.
I was too lazy to take a photo, but it did snow for at least half an hour.

 My friend Sara Dunham, thecrazysheeplady, has been sending
her hand painted cards for years.  Today I put them under a piece
of glass on our kitchen counter.  Love her style.
 I made meatball stroganoff for dinner.
 Served it with a side of asparagus and a
salad....mangos, bananas, craisons, walnuts and crumbly blu.
 As per usual, the early evening sun was gorgeous.







 We watched "Becoming" while we ate.
What a great documentary!!!!!!!!!





Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Wow I sure do love that tulip photo! I only have yellow ones...and about 3 at that!
My daffy's got frosted last night! 25 here!
Good to see your place, so enchanting.