Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Cooling Down....


 See that blue bag?
I put my Kindle in there and listen to books
while I'm cleaning stalls.








 I went in the house after chores but was back out by 11 to mow the (dandelions) lawn.




 So far I have washed four blankets.  Three to go.
I put them up near the house and am hoping they 
will get hit with some rain.

 Just before I finished mowing, we had 10 minutes of rain
and I got soaked.  Finished an hour later in my PJS.


 We had left over Mac and cheese for dinner and 
I made a different salad.
Mixed greens, carrots, green onions and roasted red peppers
topped with spicy Catalina dressing, crumbled blue tortilla
chips and homemade guacamole.
 Delicious.
 By the time we finished eating the windows were
open and fresh air was on it's way into the house.



 The pups and I went for a little walk to check
out Rebel and the girls.  The most beautiful part of the day!













Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Looks great! We are going to hit 95 this coming week! Oh no!