Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Centralian

If you graduated from Southwestern Central School
you know what that means.









At 1:30 I tuned into the Busker's ZoomFest.




 











         



They were playing all kinds of new music.

After that my afternoon was not very productive.

Gary has prepared a lot of big pots and will be planting 
herbs in them....if our temperatures ever go up.






 I did manage to make some chicken stock and homemade croutons.



 When I went out for evening chores it was a little spritzie.


 Got them all tucked in....

 and went back to the house for dinner.
 Grilled chicken, baked potatoes and salad.


PS
Gary found one of my yearbooks from 1959.
What a gas.
People who signed it said the same thing....
"To a real cute kid.  Have fun this summer....blah, blah blah."
The pictures were so !!!!!!  We had bangs half way up our
foreheads and looked ridiculous and like babies.

No comments: