Followers

Monday, May 25, 2020

In the 80s Again...





 After chores I pulled some rhubarb and made a Batch of shortcake sauce
so I could take it out to my friend Andrea at Glen Darach Farm.
When she saw my post last night....
she said it was killing her so I delivered this morning.
Phoebe and Little Wonder joined me.
 In the meantime, Gary put in over 40 tomato plants.
 Scott and Jenny came up this afternoon and he moved
the 16 yards of sand that was delivered on Saturday.


 The horses could not wait to get inside to run around on it.



 Breakfast for dinner again.


 It's getting to be a habit.
 I picked up some signs today in support of two of my favorite candidates.
Things are really different this year with the virus and distancing.
 This afternoon I had the fans going in the house.
A nice contrast and my buddies appreciated it.



 7:30pm.   Good light.

Good night.

No comments: