Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Up and Down

The temperature went up to 56 and by 5 it dropped 15 degrees and rained.












 After chores I spent an hour cutting down vines from the rock wall in the outdoor arena.









 By then it was warm enough to take off the blankets.
This on and off stuff is getting old.





 Gary cut a major load of rhubarb for me and I made a couple deliveries
to my pals in Brockport.


 On the way home I stopped at Wegmans for what ended up being a lot of groceries.
Late afternoon the weather started changing.
 Breakfast for dinner tonight.




 That means it involves eggs and homefries....
and bagels.
 By the time we finished eating dinner it was gorgeous outside.

 We could have some crazy weather tonight....
Rain?  Snow?
So I picked more tulips, just in case.




Night all.

No comments: