Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Tiptoe Thru the Tulips...

We made it to the 60s today and now rain is on the way.
 (By the way, The Rebel's papers arrived and he has officially
been transferred over to me.  His birthday was April 17th)








 Jenny stopped up for some tulips.  Jaime picked up some rhubarb and Chet left 
a loaf of pretzel bread on our door knob.  All with social distancing.
 Phoebe and Little Wonder were grazing in the gardens.



 Not much has been happening in the outdoor arena (grass growing) so I called the 
horses and let them go in to trim up the edges.
They were happy to oblige. 







 By this afternoon it was warm enough to groom Little Wonder.
My 2nd experience with the clippers.
Sherri (our groomer that retired) said he would be perfect for me
and he was.  I'm still trying to figure out blades and combs to see
what works best.
 He ended up with his summer puppy terrier clip.


 I still need to clean up a few areas.
 Most of my problems are with the face.
 We went back to the house and I gave him a shower.  (My second for today).
 I will keep working on him until things get evened up.
Really need a lesson.
 Dinner was a replay.

Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

He looks great! My neighbor clips her little dog too. I have to get mule manes trimmed. Thank goodness they are all good with clippers except Sundance. I may let her mane grow as it sort of looks interesting!
Congrats on Rebel! Too bad you weren't close, we could ride together! I miss not having anyone to ride with.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations on Rebel! So happy for you both. I didn't know this was in the works but he's a great guy and I'm sure he's happy to be there with you and the girls.