Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Did We Break Another Record Today?

93 degrees.













 I went out to get some fresh flowers for the house
and almost every single tulip and daffodil had been fried.
I had to look in the shade to find something.




 In spite of the temperature, Gary worked in the big 
veggie garden most of the afternoon.  He has a chair
and table under the apple tree....his outside office.
 When I left him, he was building a trellis for the cucumbers.
So far....1200 garlic plants, over 200 onions, leeks, carrots,
spinach, snow peas, beets, chives, tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries,
raspberries and rhubarb.  I may have left something out.






 I fell asleep watching a movie last night so this afternoon
the dogs and I put the fan on us and watched the rest.
Gary had grill duty for dinner.



 Salad, grilled boneless pork shops with caramelized onions,
deviled eggs and a hunk of Carina's Italian bread grilled.




Now, we just want to stay cool.

Night all.

No comments: