Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I Got Out The Clippers Today....

 This morning the tulips were opening....



 and the sun was shining through the East window
through the bedroom and into the library.
 Just the opposite of last nights sunset photos.
 They say it was 29 degrees last night, but we didn't even have a frost.












 This was a perfect day to test out my dog grooming skills.
 I took Phoebe and Little Wonder over to the Studio
so I could make a mess and it wouldn't matter.

 It was my debut and I had invested in some good clippers.
Phoebe was perfect.  She sat on the table (no collar or leash)
and just let me try to figure things out for over an hour.
Here she is pre bath.  I have a lot to learn.
My little dogs have gone to the same groomer for
over 30 years.... baths in between, but
never really learned how to clip them.


 She will really appreciate this when it warms up, as she
does a lot of panting.



 I was late in starting dinner.











 Chalk up another vegetarian meal.
 I gave Phoebe a bath after we ate....she's not quite dry yet.
I need a nap.
Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

I have cut Hugh's hair for about 54 years!!! At first I did about 6 hair cuts, then sent him off to get a professional one, so it was all evened up again. We still have the same clippers, a Wahl brand, small taper, and by memory they cost slightly less than the first tricycle for our older daughter, maybe around the Three Pound, fifteen shillings mark!!!! I must see what they cost today. Frosts will be in the South Island this morning, we had 5 Celsius, Love your tulips.