Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Mowing...Lots of Mowing.

We had two major downpours today and both
times I was mowing pastures.  Have to finish tomorrow.








 (pasture before mowing)




 (pasture after mowing)


 Starting to look like a golf course around here.

 Gary picked up a begonia at Sara's today.
Nice to have some color back on the porch.










About an hour and a half of mowing left for tomorrow.


 Leftovers for dinner.
This time I put the bean salad on mixed greens.


 Got the ponies tucked in by 7.
The temperature dropped and it looked like rain.
Now the sun is out.....go figure.






Time for dessert.

After dinner Phoebe and Little Wonder like to wrestle while I am 
getting my post together.  Fortunately she has been acting like her old self.

It's going to be in the low 40s tonight.

Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Good to see Phoebe up and about!
Pasture mowing! I'd need a all wheel drive tractor and an brush hog to get around our pasture that is partially flat.
I sometimes use a machete to go back and cut weeds down.
It looks very nice!