Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Favorite Macaroni and Cheese

 6:15am.



 7am.



 7:40am





 12pm



 4pm
Brian stopped by and closed the gate to the dumpster.
Today I filled about 10 more bags of junk and
Gary moved them for me.  Tomorrow will be our last
effort and we will have to throw things over the top.
Can't wait to get this rust bucket out of here!



 4:30pm
Here I go again.
Macaroni and cheese Skoog Farm style.
If you try this, you will love it!
First, sautés a big onion.
 When translucent, add two chopped plum tomatoes
and simmer until they soften (just a little).
 Make a white sauce (salt/butter/flour)
 Stir in milk and simmer until it thickens.
Add a little chicken Better Than Boullion (I used a heaping teaspoon)
Put in a big squirt of honey mustard.
Add grated cheese ( I only had Montery Jack)
 and a little Romano.
 Put pasta in sauce....
 add tomatoes and onions.
Stir.
 Tonight I made an asparagus salad.


 Incredible flavor!






Off duty.

Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

I look at those comfy beds, and know how they are so loved. Yummy meal once again, and all looks OK in your part of the world, a safe haven at home, the outside is not so rosy.All OK down here, sun is shining, cats are fine, mask sewing is going well, and our family are OK too.